21 Jan 2011

Hello and welcome to the first official post of STRIKESAGAIN.  Perhaps I should start with the most preliminary of questions?

who? my names Jessica. I'm a twenty two year old events management student from Edinburgh.

what? this blog is more of a collection of daily musings, hopes, dreams and appreciation of the good things in life!  i'm too much of a dreamer in life; thinking ahead rather than focusing on the here and now.  i'll regularly find myself creating lists and goals for myself.  only recently have i managed to sit back and think "woah! pressure pot!", so this blog allows me to organise my thoughts, and perhaps even achieve some of the goals i set myself!

when? STRIKESAGAIN was started January 2011.  after a pretty dire 2010, which was eventful, but for all the wrong reasons, not feeling like i was living to my potential and constantly worrying about the future i decided to focus on things that make me happy; which i will document in this blog.

where? i currently reside in a small seaside town just outside of the centre of Edinburgh.  its famed for its beautiful bridges (i promise i'll post photos; you won't want to miss them!). i moved up three years ago to start uni and finally live with my boyfriend, which was one of the scariest things i have ever done; being a little midlands gal myself.

why? to share thoughts and lust-worthy musings! after reading so many inspiring blogs about life, fashion, cosmetics and general day to day experiences, i am feeling enthused to start my blogging adventure!

JESSICA ♥

[p.s: bear with me while i get my blog beautified!]

No comments:

Post a Comment