5 Mar 2011

 Blogging neglect has striked again (ho ho, how clever of me...), so apologies.  Things have been pretty hectic as of late what with uni work piling up and trying to grab extra shifts to fund my clothing and make up habits.

I also lost a friend to sudden death syndrome, which was the worst news I could have ever imagined.  He was my first boyfriend, first kiss, first love letter, and even though it was ten years ago that we were an item, he was, up until the day he left, such an amazing and memorable guy.  It cheered me up to no end to find out he hadn't changed in ten years; he had slipknot and CKY at his funeral. Adam, you were a blast.

Speaking of age, it is exactly a week until my 22nd birthday..  I have been on the hunt for the perfect birthday dress and trying to organise some of the most amazing friends to come up (fingers crossed!).  It's just typical that I find a dress, pay off my overdraft and find money to afford it, only to find it has sold out EVERYWHERE in the desired colour and needed size.  So, I'm giving the lighter shade a go:


So I shall keep you posted on how it pans out; I totally was crushing on the navy blue, but I'm optimistic!



JESSICA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment