25 Jan 2011

You know when you see something and you think, I just have to have that??
Well, behold the epitome of the phrase:



Oh I am literally counting down the days to my student loan so I can buy these guilt free. Plus New Look are currently doing a 20% student discount promotion until the 14th February; making it the perfect time to have a little splurge. I bought a few things from New Look last week which I'll post up online later.

I saw 127 Hours the last week. I was actually quite hesitant to see it at first on account of how much people are vom-ing up about that scene. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as I had heard it was. Obviously my ears were covered for certain noises (I cannot stand the noise of breaking bones!) but visually it wasn't too graphic; you see much worse in Saw, for example. James Franco presents the character of Aron Ralston brilliantly and the whole film isn't too hyperbolised. Hmm.. James Franco. Next on the list is Black Swan!

Anyway, university classes started back up today and I'm actually getting into the swing of it and feeling pretty motivated. Lets see how long this lasts! I also start my new job on Friday, which I'm looking forward too as I feel like I have been unemployed far too long!

What's on your lust list at the moment?



JESSICA ♥

1 comment: